1 4 T H A N N U A L L A U R E L S T R E E T F A I R 2 0 1 3 -- Call for Vendors
SATURDAY, AUG 10th, 11am-6pm
MacArthur Blvd between 35th Ave and 38th Avenue, Oakland
The Laurel District Association is excited to announce to our friends that the 14th Annual Laurel Street Fair will be held Saturday August 10th, 2013! Attendance for the Laurel Street Fair is estimated at 10,000 people. We have grown every year in scope, attendance and reputation. We are now known as one of the biggest and best neighborhood events in the Bay Area. The Laurel Street Fair is a big reason the Laurel was named "BEST OF THE EAST BAY" by East Bay Express! We will showcase an amazing music and dance stage, DJ booths, a huge kids land, a Classic Car Cruise, creative crafts and merchandise, fashion shows, info booths, and an impressive variety of food vendors.
V E N D O R I N S T R U C T I O N S :
- Please choose from the following vendor options below: Non-Profit, Business Info and Sales, and Food.
- Download and print the appropriate form (pdf), follow the instructions and mailing info on the form.
- Pay below online (via Paypal, preferred), or by check if necessary.
- Contact Chris Dunaway with any questions:
(510) 877-8188, or email email@example.com.